A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darvin Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darvin Parker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darvin Parker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Parker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darvin Parker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Darvin Parker practice?
- Dr. Darvin Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Darvin Parker practices Anesthesiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Anesthesiologists.