A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darwich Bejany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darwich Bejany, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bejany
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bejany Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darwich Bejany, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bejany graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Bejany has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darwich E Bejany MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Darwich E. Bejany practice?
- Dr. Darwich Bejany has 1 office location.
Dr. Darwich Bejany practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.