Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darwin Ang
Dr. Darwin Ang, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Ang is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center, Shands at UF and Shands at AGH. Dr. Ang has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Darwin Ang has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Darwin Ang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.
Dr. Fresca Swaniker
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Ocala, FL 0 mi27
Dr. Andrew Mikulaschek
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Ocala, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Miechia Esco
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Ocala, FL 0 mi17