A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darwin Deen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darwin Deen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darwin Deen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darwin D. Deen practice?
Dr. Darwin Deen practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.