Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Overmedicates or at least used to. show details Overmedicates or at least used to.
May 6th, 2015

Good Doctor but per the below cant be considered good. This doctor tends to overmedicate and will medicate a issue instead of resolving it.. In my own case his overmedicating back then made me nearly psycotic. after several mths I went to a new doc who was a D.O instead of MD.. he immediately took me off everything, and one month later had me go back to only one of the meds that Olson had done. Olson medicates via pills insttead of resolving the issue and is why I left him for a new doc then.. The new doc eliminated my medical problem within two days.. and do so with any medications ... soley diet and related. I very nearly considred sueing for malpractice, but decided he wasnt worth the hassle. Yes its been years. But I seriously doubt he has changed.

compassionate care show details compassionate care
Jul 17th, 2014

we're so glad that we were introduced to Dr Olson and his staff.they are polite and courteous very concerned Dr Olson is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever met he is thourgh,I'm going to great lengths to help me with my condition.

Best Doc Around! show details Best Doc Around!
by Travis on Aug 30th, 2013

This doctor is seriously the best in the Tulsa! Great bedside manner and he really cares about me as a patient. He has never overmedicated me or treated me discourteously at all... don't really think that other poster is being truthful, because it is entirely the opposite of every encounter I've had with Dr. Olson and his staff.

Apr 20th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Very helpful in diagnosing problems.

ok but issues show details ok but issues
by Paul Creamer - former client on Jan 28th, 2010

Problem is that while he is a decent doctor he tends to overmedicate.Instead of resolving the original problem he medicates the problem and then medicates the side affects.And despite being able to google side affects and knowing that I had problems with these side affects, he called me crazy. New doctor stated that two of the meds this doctor had me take would cause severe physcotic episodes.I seriously considered malpractice but since the new doctore eliminated all medications i was taking and stared me from scratch... and had me take various overthe counter 'yogurt' like products and other stuff.. it cured the problems left by Olson, litterally overnight.Olsens cost of treatment was about $600 a month.. while the cure was $38 one time cost.His nurses are nearly as bad.He is too busy to be a good doctor.Doctor would also charge me for being late or nonvisit.. despite the fact that back then my cost of going to doctor would be a loss of income of $100 a day or more.I refuse to ever pay for canceled/noshow to any doctor.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Carnor on Jun 2nd, 2009

By far the best doctor I've ever had!