A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryadokht Maanavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryadokht Maanavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryadokht Maanavi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maanavi graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Maanavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryadokht Berta Maanavi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daryadokht B. Maanavi practice?
- Dr. Daryadokht Maanavi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daryadokht Maanavi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists.