A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Birdwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Birdwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdwell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Birdwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl E Birdwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daryl E. Birdwell practice?
- Dr. Daryl Birdwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl Birdwell practices Family Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Family Physicians.