A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Bodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Bodner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Bodner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bodner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl G Bodner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daryl G. Bodner practice?
- Dr. Daryl Bodner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daryl Bodner practices Otolaryngology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Otolaryngologists.