A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Colden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Colden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colden
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Colden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Colden, FACS, MD, OT is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Colden graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colden has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl G Colden FACS, MD, and OT is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daryl G. Colden practice?
- Dr. Daryl Colden has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl Colden practices Otolaryngology near North Andover, MA.
See North Andover Otolaryngologists.