A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Colden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Colden is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Colden, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Colden graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colden has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl G Colden FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daryl G. Colden practice?
- Dr. Daryl Colden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daryl Colden practices Otolaryngology near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA and Newburyport, MA.
See North Andover Otolaryngologists.