Dr. Daryl Daniel MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Houston, TX

2.2

August 21st, 2015
patient
I had to see dr.daniels because ssi made the appointment and he was rude to me and he told me that I would be dead in a couple of months if I stop taking my medicine and I started crying he said nothing to me and I would never want anyone to feel the way I felt doing and I hope that after so many reviews he ever be able to practice medicine again he is a horrible doctor.

March 10th, 2011
He seems a bit distant. Bedside manner could be improved. Unfortunately he took over from my original doctor. The staff on the other hand is probably all smiles unless you ask a question or run into any sort of insurance trouble and you require their assistance. Once that occurs the staff is rude and uncooperative and refuses to provide you any documentation to help with insurance problems.

February 1st, 2010
He was distant, non-caring and rude. After a handshake, and reviewing my medical history without any type of exam only the weight and bp the nurse took I was relieved when he refered me to someone else. Till I realized the other Dr based ratings by his patients is just as bad. My ins. co. has low standards for the Dr's they allow us to see.

May 22nd, 2009
Overall Distracted from patients care
He does not know his pharms and doesn't make sure his patients are getting their meds