A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Dykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Dykes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dykes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Dykes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykes graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Dykes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Glenn Dykes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daryl G. Dykes practice?
- Dr. Daryl Dykes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daryl Dykes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pelham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Fort Payne, AL.
See Pelham Orthopedic Surgeons.