A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Ellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ellis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Ellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daryl Ellis practice?
- Dr. Daryl Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daryl Ellis practices Family Medicine near Phenix City, AL.
See Phenix City Primary Care Doctors.