inactive

Daryl Figa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 3rd, 2015
Incredible Caring Doctor!
Dr. Figa and his staff are nothing less than incredible! They truly care for your well being, getting to the root of the issue as quickly as possible and treating you at a pace that is comfortable for you. You are certainly not treated like a number, but an actual person - I know...what a concept!

August 27th, 2013
Effective and Efficient
I went in a few times to receive an injection in my lower back. Each visit Dr. Figa and his staff were attentive and had a great sense of humor which can make a dismal doctors appointment much more enjoyable. Dr. Figa himself was patient and courteous and answered all of my questions. He made my much dreaded visit literally painless.

August 20th, 2013
Great Doc
I went to see Dr. Figa for a very painful condition. I was so pleased with his bedside manner. He was such a nice guy, was very detailed and explained everything so well. Dr. Figa took time with me and other physicians I have been to do not do this. Extremely professional and I will recommend him to friends and family. I have been to other Docs in this group and I will say by far he is one on the best in this practice.

July 12th, 2013
happy patient
Dr Figa listens well and his exams are thorough resulting in accurate diagnosis! He is considerate and easy to understand!

February 19th, 2012
Dr. Figa - excellent pain management doctor!!
Dr. Figa is a very knowledgable doctor who specializes in nonsurgical treatment of neck and back pain. After a comprehensive exam he accurately predicted the problem even before the MRI proved it was there. I felt very confident about the treatment plan and had an excellent outcome. I highly recommend him!!

February 19th, 2012
Great Experience
I do not comment in these things often, but I just had to let everyone know about my great experience with Dr. Figa. He seemed genuinely concerned for my overall health, not just throwing a quick fix at my problem! I have not always found this to be true with other doctors.

October 25th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr Figa for lower back pain and neuropathy in my feet and legs. He has been right on with his diagnosis and treatments. He gave me an epidural to quiet the nerve pain. I am moving soon and am unable to complete the rest of the series of treatments. I would gladly recommend Dr Figa for pain treatment.

July 13th, 2009
RF ablation for neck/shoulder pain
Very skilled and caring. More importantly, the procedure I had (radio frequency ablation was incredibly effective the 2nd time we tried it, and now it has been 3 yrs, and I still feel so much better!