Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Doctor! show details Best Doctor!
by Nikole on Nov 3rd, 2014

Been my doctor for almost 20 years! Love his medical staff! He delivered both my children and is always there when I have questions. He even answered my call at 3am when I was pregnant and having pains! He has amazing staff that is very prompt and always quick with results! I don't know what I would do without them!

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
by Barb on Aug 7th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Greebon's for close to 30 years. He is patient, understanding, one of the most skilled surgeons around and there is no better doctor. I had several miscarriages and he helped me survive every defeat and finally have a baby. My whole family feels indebted because my son was so hard to get.. I am truly blessed to have my family but it took Dr Greebon to make it complete. I would recommend him to anyone. The other doctors are great too. The whole staff is polite, understanding, and sincere as not all people can have a baby.

Awsome Womens Doctor show details Awsome Womens Doctor
by Star Rhodes on Aug 2nd, 2013

Was referred to him for my female problems, did complete hystorectomy. Great Doctor great staff. Was very satisfied!

Wonderful doctor who takes time to care show details Wonderful doctor who takes time to care
by Kim H. on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Greebon has wonderful bedside manner. He has been my ob/gun since moving to the metroplex5 years ago. I have never had to wait long in the lobby or to be seen by the doctor. Dr Greebon and his staff have always been helpful, responsive and truly caring. In a few weeks Dr Greebon will deliver my 2nd child. I trust Dr Greebon completely and I am thankful God has put me and my babies in such capable hands!

very happy/ BEST DOCTOR show details very happy/ BEST DOCTOR
Jun 4th, 2012

I wanted the robotic myomectomy but he told me I was not a good candidate for that,I trust him,He did the open abdominal myomectomy everything went well my recovery was just 2 weeks.Excellent doctor, I found my liftime ob gynThanks again Dr GREEBON

Mar 28th, 2012

I WAS A NEW PT IN MARCH 2012 AND HAD WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE MEETING DR. GREEBON AND HIS NURSES. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING TO ALL MY PROBLEMS, I AM SCH A ROBOTIC HYST IN THE SUMMER AND I HEAR HE IS THE BEST. HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFUL NURSES THE RETURNED MY CALLS VERY QUICKLY AND I HAD ALL MY RX READY FOR PICK AT PHARMACY, I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM VERY HIGHLY. THE OFFICE ALSO HAS MAMMOGRAMS, BONE DENSITY, LAB SONOGRAPHY ALL IN ONE OFFICE VERY NICE.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
Oct 15th, 2009

Love this Dr. I am expecting in March!!!!

Best Doctor Experience I have had show details Best Doctor Experience I have had
by Sandy kaiser on Jul 29th, 2009

Dr. Darly Greebon is what you want in a doctor. He listens to you, answered your questions. He even called to check up on me after he told me I would need a D & C. He did a complete hysterectomy and I was out of the hospital in less then 24 hours. I have had almost no pain. He is caring as is his staff. He treated me as his equal and addressed my concerns. I would recommend him highly

Jun 9th, 2009

very nice nurses, very understanding and well qualified.

Apr 18th, 2009

Very sweet, takes his time, and extremely helpful. Best OBGYN I have ever seen!!

Nov 30th, 2008

Dr. Greebon gave me personalized attention, and made me feel at home, even with a difficult problem.