Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Doctor!  |  show details
by Nikole on Nov 3rd, 2014

Been my doctor for almost 20 years! Love his medical staff! He delivered both my children and is always there when I have questions. He even answered my call at 3am when I was pregnant and having pains! He has amazing staff that is very prompt and always quick with results! I don't know what I would do without them!

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Barb on Aug 7th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Greebon's for close to 30 years. He is patient, understanding, one of the most skilled surgeons around and there is no better doctor. I had several miscarriages and he helped me survive every defeat and finally have a baby. My whole family feels indebted because my son was so hard to get.. I am truly blessed to have my family but it took Dr Greebon to make it complete. I would recommend him to anyone. The other doctors are great too. The whole staff is polite, understanding, and sincere as not all people can have a baby.

|  Awsome Womens Doctor  |  show details
by Star Rhodes on Aug 2nd, 2013

Was referred to him for my female problems, did complete hystorectomy. Great Doctor great staff. Was very satisfied!

|  Wonderful doctor who takes time to care  |  show details
by Kim H. on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Greebon has wonderful bedside manner. He has been my ob/gun since moving to the metroplex5 years ago. I have never had to wait long in the lobby or to be seen by the doctor. Dr Greebon and his staff have always been helpful, responsive and truly caring. In a few weeks Dr Greebon will deliver my 2nd child. I trust Dr Greebon completely and I am thankful God has put me and my babies in such capable hands!

|  very happy/ BEST DOCTOR  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

I wanted the robotic myomectomy but he told me I was not a good candidate for that,I trust him,He did the open abdominal myomectomy everything went well my recovery was just 2 weeks.Excellent doctor, I found my liftime ob gynThanks again Dr GREEBON

Mar 28th, 2012

I WAS A NEW PT IN MARCH 2012 AND HAD WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE MEETING DR. GREEBON AND HIS NURSES. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING TO ALL MY PROBLEMS, I AM SCH A ROBOTIC HYST IN THE SUMMER AND I HEAR HE IS THE BEST. HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFUL NURSES THE RETURNED MY CALLS VERY QUICKLY AND I HAD ALL MY RX READY FOR PICK AT PHARMACY, I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM VERY HIGHLY. THE OFFICE ALSO HAS MAMMOGRAMS, BONE DENSITY, LAB SONOGRAPHY ALL IN ONE OFFICE VERY NICE.

|  Great Dr  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2009

Love this Dr. I am expecting in March!!!!

|  Best Doctor Experience I have had  |  show details
by Sandy kaiser on Jul 29th, 2009

Dr. Darly Greebon is what you want in a doctor. He listens to you, answered your questions. He even called to check up on me after he told me I would need a D & C. He did a complete hysterectomy and I was out of the hospital in less then 24 hours. I have had almost no pain. He is caring as is his staff. He treated me as his equal and addressed my concerns. I would recommend him highly

Jun 9th, 2009

very nice nurses, very understanding and well qualified.

Apr 18th, 2009

Very sweet, takes his time, and extremely helpful. Best OBGYN I have ever seen!!

Nov 30th, 2008

Dr. Greebon gave me personalized attention, and made me feel at home, even with a difficult problem.