Dr. Daryl Guest MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 9th, 2014
Strongly Recommend
Dr. Guest and his staff are amazing. They are courteous, timely, professional, and able to explain things in a way I can understand. Before the procedure(s), I had a difficult time walking long distances and climbing stairs. Following the procedue, pain is almost non existent and I've been able to enjoy a better quality of life and spend more time with my active, 3 year old grandchild. Walking and stairs are no longer an issue for me! I would recommend them to everyone.

November 15th, 2012
Comfortable
I have used GTVC for several months now and have had no problems with my experience there. Scheduling is always easy and convenient and the staff is wonderful. I would highly recommend.

August 28th, 2012
Hair removal
I have been going to this office for hair removal so I actually haven't visited the doctor himself. I simply love the outcome of my procedure and can't wait till all the hair is permantly gone. The staff is really great and has done a great job!!!!

April 13th, 2012
R. kendrick
Dr. Guest "IS THE MAN " ,he is down to earth and seems to be on my level with explaining whats wrong and how to fix it .He has never come across as rude and I think he genually cares about you and what he can do for you .My wife and I have used him for the last several years and he is one Doctor that I don't dread to go see.He knows what he is doing and when he needs help with something he doesn't mind bringing someone in to help him.So if you haven't gotten it yet he is tops on my list !!