Dr. Daryl Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daryl Hoffman?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Daryl Hoffman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2016

Botched!

My tummy tuck is completely botched! Don't do it, I'm so sorry I went to Dr. Hoffman! Please do you homework, he seemed like a very nice doctor with a beautiful office but at the end choosing him was my biggest mistake!

November 16th, 2016

Complete gentleman and professional. Dr. Hoffman is very knowlegable and gives you your best options available to your concerns. I would trust Dr.Hoffman to perform any elective or necessray reconstructive surgery with complete confidence. His staff is also knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable.

February 26th, 2014

Dr. K Hoffman has been my doctor since 2001. During that time, I worked out in the gym so much, that I had no body fat in my chest area, and that's when I started to hate the way I looked. Fining Dr. Hoffman was a blessing and not only one of the best decision I have ever made. So, I got my first breast implants 415cc, I went from a (bra size) 34A to a 36C. AND I LOVE THEM!!! 2013 I've decided to have them redone 500cc with a breast lift , Tummy Tuck and Sartlipo. I absolutely love the results!!! Here are my measurements just below. Please remember everyone is different. Dr. Hoffman is not about the money… Dr. Hoffman cares about you!!! I have and will always trust Dr. Hoffman. And I would do it all over again. So if you’re not happy with the way you look or just need some work done. Please see Dr. Hoffman and just talk to him first, before you make any hasty decisions... I did : ) Bra Rolls: 39" to 36" Waist: 40" to 31 1/2 Hips: 47" to 36 1/2 Thighs: 25 1/2 to 22 1/2 Arms: 14" to 12"

June 30th, 2011

Speechless

I am 22, was uncompfortable with my body shape, needed a breast augmentation and Dr. Hoffman changed everything! He was caring, listened to how I felt and went from there. He gave me the best options for my body and guided me through the right choices. He remebers everything! Such a great genuine man and I am very thankful to have a Dr. like him that did my procedure. It's only been a week and my breasts already look great. If you want perfection, naturalness, and a Dr. who cares, GO SEE DR. HOFFMAN!

August 31st, 2009

not just out for the $

I went in to see Dr. Hoffmann about a possible facelift, because I was dating a man 7 years younger. I brought in a photo of the two of us together, and Dr. H said he wouldn't bother with a facelift if he were I. I really appreciate a doctor putting me ahead of his pocketbook.

May 30th, 2017