Dr. Daryl Hoffman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 26th, 2014
Dr. K Hoffman has been my doctor since 2001. During that time, I worked out in the gym so much, that I had no body fat in my chest area, and that's when I started to hate the way I looked. Fining Dr. Hoffman was a blessing and not only one of the best decision I have ever made. So, I got my first breast implants 415cc, I went from a (bra size) 34A to a 36C. AND I LOVE THEM!!! 2013 I've decided to have them redone 500cc with a breast lift , Tummy Tuck and Sartlipo. I absolutely love the results!!! Here are my measurements just below. Please remember everyone is different. Dr. Hoffman is not about the money… Dr. Hoffman cares about you!!! I have and will always trust Dr. Hoffman. And I would do it all over again. So if you’re not happy with the way you look or just need some work done. Please see Dr. Hoffman and just talk to him first, before you make any hasty decisions... I did : ) Bra Rolls: 39" to 36" Waist: 40" to 31 1/2 Hips: 47" to 36 1/2 Thighs: 25 1/2 to 22 1/2 Arms: 14" to 12"

June 30th, 2011
Speechless
I am 22, was uncompfortable with my body shape, needed a breast augmentation and Dr. Hoffman changed everything! He was caring, listened to how I felt and went from there. He gave me the best options for my body and guided me through the right choices. He remebers everything! Such a great genuine man and I am very thankful to have a Dr. like him that did my procedure. It's only been a week and my breasts already look great. If you want perfection, naturalness, and a Dr. who cares, GO SEE DR. HOFFMAN!

August 31st, 2009
not just out for the $
I went in to see Dr. Hoffmann about a possible facelift, because I was dating a man 7 years younger. I brought in a photo of the two of us together, and Dr. H said he wouldn't bother with a facelift if he were I. I really appreciate a doctor putting me ahead of his pocketbook.