A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Houston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houston
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Houston, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Houston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl K Houston MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daryl K. Houston practice?
- Dr. Daryl Houston has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl Houston practices Pulmonary Disease near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Pulmonologists.