A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Kaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Kaan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kaan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Sweetwater County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl James Kaan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daryl J. Kaan practice?
- Dr. Daryl Kaan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daryl Kaan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rock Springs, WY.
See Rock Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.