Dr. Daryl Kim Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Daryl Kim?

competent and reliable

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Dr. Daryl Kim is by far the best medical professional I have ever dealt with. He is very competent and knowledgeable in the field of medicine. My entire family switch to Dr. Kim. Additionally, he's not quick to prescribe medication, but rather get to the root of the problem/illness/issue as best as he can then prescribe if necessary.

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Friendly and helpful staff

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Dr. Kim seems very smart and his staff is friendly, but I sometimes leave without all the details of what my next steps should be. Like getting a referral to a specialist, but not getting the prescription to allow the appointment to be made. Follow up between Dr. Kim and staff could be better. He is definitely the best I have found in the area though,

Best Pediatrician

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Dr. Kim cares for his patients and demonstrates thru his professionalism and care. Best Pediatrician ever!

Is Management the issue?

Posted on February 28th, 2011

When I take my child there, I have to wait and wait. Then it feels like the doctor is seeing several patients at once and barely has time. The doctor is knowledgeable but after too many hassles with the staff (not putting wrong name on paper, appointments, etc), I found a different doctor.

Wonderful Doctor for the Whole Family

Posted on January 31st, 2010

Dr. Kim was there for my mother through a very difficult time in the hospital, the he quickly became my whole families PCP! I am now going to be bringing my 4 month old son to him for the first time since we have been living out of the area and are now moving back. Dr. Kim is wonderful! He is caring, kind, spends ample time with his patients and always tries his very best to listen and be supportive. He come highly reccomended by my family!

Posted on April 15th, 2017