A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Kirkby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Kirkby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkby
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirkby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Kirkby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkby graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirkby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Leslie Kirkby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daryl L. Kirkby practice?
- Dr. Daryl Kirkby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daryl Kirkby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Orthopedic Surgeons.