A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Kurz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Kurz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kurz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Kurz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kurz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Richard L Roudebush V A M C
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Edward Kurz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daryl E. Kurz practice?
- Dr. Daryl Kurz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl Kurz practices Ophthalmology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Ophthalmologists.