A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Kurz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Kurz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kurz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Kurz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kurz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Richard L Roudebush V A M C
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Edward Kurz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daryl E. Kurz practice?
- Dr. Daryl Kurz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl Kurz practices Ophthalmology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Ophthalmologists.