A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Gulf Coast Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daryl Miller practice?
- Dr. Daryl Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons and Sarasota Sports Medicine Doctors.