A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Gulf Coast Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daryl Miller practice?
- Dr. Daryl Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daryl Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Parrish, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Bradenton, FL.
See Parrish Orthopedic Surgeons and Parrish Sports Medicine Doctors.