A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Lynn Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daryl L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Daryl Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons and Sarasota Sports Medicine Doctors.