Dr. Daryl Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daryl Miller?

October 14th, 2017

$$$ is all he wants.

Heartless dr.

December 11th, 2016

Had rotator cuff repair 2015. Very satisfied with the results. Dr. Miller was personable, answered all my questions. I was hesitant at first because I'm a snowbird from out of state, but feel that I made the right choice.

June 13th, 2016

Excellent doctor

July 17th, 2015

FIVE STARS !!!!!EXCELLENT DOCTER Tore my achillies reattached surgery and back to running and doing triathlons !!!!

March 28th, 2015

Outstanding Surgeon

My wife (aged 75) fell and broke her wrist and the Boca Grande Health Clinic recommended Dr. Miller. He was an excellent choice. He performed a complicated operation involving plates and pins for the compound fracture in about an hour at Doctor's Hospital (also a 5-star rating). He was friendly, efficient, communicative and highly professional. He followed up with a phone call the next morning and an office visit 5 days later. I have had 2 surgeries in New York City and neither was as good as his in Sarasota.

February 23rd, 2015

Excellent orthopedic doctor

Dr. Miller is a wonderful doctor. He has a great bedside manner, excellent knowledge, and is extremely thorough. I highly recommend him to anyone who has any sort of knee problem. His staff is friendly and welcoming.

December 16th, 2014

Deserves higher reviews. Great experience.

I was referred to Dr. Miller from a friend that had a great experience and shoulder surgery. After booking my appointment, I checked out the reviews. I am glad that I did not go by some of them. My experience was nothing but positive. He did a thorough diagnosis and recommended that I NOT have surgery. He was truthful and direct. Staff was friendly and polite. It was positive experience from entry to exit.

September 27th, 2014

Dr Miller is a professional, knowledgable caring doctor and surgeon! 5 Stars'

June 25th, 2014

disappointed

liars. Only interest money - NO follow up.

January 28th, 2014

Keep looking

The Dr.spends minutes with you..His staff in his Sarasota office are rude and loud you can hear what they are saying to the patient at the desk while you are sitting waiting to see the Dr., the way they talk to you as if they were being put out of their way. I was told his staff in the Englewood office are very professional.

January 17th, 2014

STAFF AND NURSES NEED A CLASS ON HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS

WAITING TIME AND SEEING THE DR WAS EXCELLENT, HOWEVER THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE SPENDS WITH YOU IS VERY LIMITED. DR. MILLERS STAFF AND NURSE THAT I HAD WERE EXTREMELY COLD. I WAS SEEN BY THE DR. FOR POST OP CARE AFTER SURGERY ON MY SHOULDER. THE NURSE HAD TO COME IN TO REMOVE THE STITCHES AND ADJUST MY SLING. THE WAY SHE TALKED AND TREATED ME WHILE MY STITCHES WERE BEING REMOVED WAS DEGRADING AND HUMILIATING, THEN TO GO ON AND TELL ME HOW MY SLING WAS ON WRONG, SHE THEN REPEATEDLY TOLD ME TO PUSH MY ARM IN THE SLING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AS SHE ROUGHLY ADJUSTED MY SLING. I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO HER HOW MUCH PAIN I WAS IN EACH TIME I PUSHED FURTER IN THE SLING SHE REMARKED THE WORST IS OVER (MEANING MY OPERATION) WHEN I GOT IN MY SONS CAR AFTER THE VISIT I ACTUALLY CRIED BECAUSE OF THE PAIN SHE PUT ME THROUGH. I TRULY BELIEVE SHE HAS BEEN A NURSE FOR TOO LONG AND HAS LOST ANY KINDNESS FOR PATIENTS.

January 17th, 2014

Patient

As much as you can "shop around" for an Orthopedic doctor with a fractured leg, that's what I did. Dr. Miller was my second opinion and confirmed an appropriate, conservative solution to my fractured tibia. Took the time to explain everything I was concerned about. Surgery went very well and I am healing under his care. I would highly reccomend that you see this group for all of your orthopedic needs. You'll treat here.