Dr. Daryl Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 13th, 2016
Excellent doctor

July 16th, 2015
FIVE STARS !!!!!EXCELLENT DOCTER Tore my achillies reattached surgery and back to running and doing triathlons !!!!

March 28th, 2015
Outstanding Surgeon
My wife (aged 75) fell and broke her wrist and the Boca Grande Health Clinic recommended Dr. Miller. He was an excellent choice. He performed a complicated operation involving plates and pins for the compound fracture in about an hour at Doctor's Hospital (also a 5-star rating). He was friendly, efficient, communicative and highly professional. He followed up with a phone call the next morning and an office visit 5 days later. I have had 2 surgeries in New York City and neither was as good as his in Sarasota.

February 23rd, 2015
Excellent orthopedic doctor
Dr. Miller is a wonderful doctor. He has a great bedside manner, excellent knowledge, and is extremely thorough. I highly recommend him to anyone who has any sort of knee problem. His staff is friendly and welcoming.

December 15th, 2014
Deserves higher reviews. Great experience.
I was referred to Dr. Miller from a friend that had a great experience and shoulder surgery. After booking my appointment, I checked out the reviews. I am glad that I did not go by some of them. My experience was nothing but positive. He did a thorough diagnosis and recommended that I NOT have surgery. He was truthful and direct. Staff was friendly and polite. It was positive experience from entry to exit.

September 26th, 2014
Dr Miller is a professional, knowledgable caring doctor and surgeon! 5 Stars'

June 25th, 2014
disappointed
liars. Only interest money - NO follow up.

January 28th, 2014
Keep looking
The Dr.spends minutes with you..His staff in his Sarasota office are rude and loud you can hear what they are saying to the patient at the desk while you are sitting waiting to see the Dr., the way they talk to you as if they were being put out of their way. I was told his staff in the Englewood office are very professional.

January 17th, 2014
STAFF AND NURSES NEED A CLASS ON HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS
WAITING TIME AND SEEING THE DR WAS EXCELLENT, HOWEVER THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE SPENDS WITH YOU IS VERY LIMITED. DR. MILLERS STAFF AND NURSE THAT I HAD WERE EXTREMELY COLD. I WAS SEEN BY THE DR. FOR POST OP CARE AFTER SURGERY ON MY SHOULDER. THE NURSE HAD TO COME IN TO REMOVE THE STITCHES AND ADJUST MY SLING. THE WAY SHE TALKED AND TREATED ME WHILE MY STITCHES WERE BEING REMOVED WAS DEGRADING AND HUMILIATING, THEN TO GO ON AND TELL ME HOW MY SLING WAS ON WRONG, SHE THEN REPEATEDLY TOLD ME TO PUSH MY ARM IN THE SLING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AS SHE ROUGHLY ADJUSTED MY SLING. I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO HER HOW MUCH PAIN I WAS IN EACH TIME I PUSHED FURTER IN THE SLING SHE REMARKED THE WORST IS OVER (MEANING MY OPERATION) WHEN I GOT IN MY SONS CAR AFTER THE VISIT I ACTUALLY CRIED BECAUSE OF THE PAIN SHE PUT ME THROUGH. I TRULY BELIEVE SHE HAS BEEN A NURSE FOR TOO LONG AND HAS LOST ANY KINDNESS FOR PATIENTS.

January 17th, 2014
Patient
As much as you can "shop around" for an Orthopedic doctor with a fractured leg, that's what I did. Dr. Miller was my second opinion and confirmed an appropriate, conservative solution to my fractured tibia. Took the time to explain everything I was concerned about. Surgery went very well and I am healing under his care. I would highly reccomend that you see this group for all of your orthopedic needs. You'll treat here.

January 14th, 2014
this doctor is a butcher
almost lost my foot,its been over 1 year and still need recontructive surgery from NYU lies about board certification n has been sued multiple times would probabily been sued more but he has no ins if you do not believe call any medical malpractice atorney and they will tell you his record this guy ought to have a mechanic work on his body

December 16th, 2013
Top Notch Doc
DR Miller recently preformed surgery on my shoulder. He and his staff were kind, punctual, and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend DR Miller to a friend or family member.