Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Outstanding Surgeon show details Outstanding Surgeon
by Jim C. on Mar 28th, 2015

My wife (aged 75) fell and broke her wrist and the Boca Grande Health Clinic recommended Dr. Miller. He was an excellent choice. He performed a complicated operation involving plates and pins for the compound fracture in about an hour at Doctor's Hospital (also a 5-star rating). He was friendly, efficient, communicative and highly professional. He followed up with a phone call the next morning and an office visit 5 days later. I have had 2 surgeries in New York City and neither was as good as his in Sarasota.

Excellent orthopedic doctor show details Excellent orthopedic doctor
by Debbie Natiss on Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Miller is a wonderful doctor. He has a great bedside manner, excellent knowledge, and is extremely thorough. I highly recommend him to anyone who has any sort of knee problem. His staff is friendly and welcoming.

Deserves higher reviews. Great experience. show details Deserves higher reviews. Great experience.
by Jim on Dec 15th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Miller from a friend that had a great experience and shoulder surgery. After booking my appointment, I checked out the reviews. I am glad that I did not go by some of them. My experience was nothing but positive. He did a thorough diagnosis and recommended that I NOT have surgery. He was truthful and direct. Staff was friendly and polite. It was positive experience from entry to exit.

Sep 26th, 2014

Dr Miller is a professional, knowledgable caring doctor and surgeon! 5 Stars'

disappointed show details disappointed
Jun 25th, 2014

liars. Only interest money - NO follow up.

Keep looking show details Keep looking
Jan 28th, 2014

The Dr.spends minutes with you..His staff in his Sarasota office are rude and loud you can hear what they are saying to the patient at the desk while you are sitting waiting to see the Dr., the way they talk to you as if they were being put out of their way. I was told his staff in the Englewood office are very professional.

STAFF AND NURSES NEED A CLASS ON HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS show details STAFF AND NURSES NEED A CLASS ON HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS
Jan 17th, 2014

WAITING TIME AND SEEING THE DR WAS EXCELLENT, HOWEVER THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE SPENDS WITH YOU IS VERY LIMITED. DR. MILLERS STAFF AND NURSE THAT I HAD WERE EXTREMELY COLD. I WAS SEEN BY THE DR. FOR POST OP CARE AFTER SURGERY ON MY SHOULDER. THE NURSE HAD TO COME IN TO REMOVE THE STITCHES AND ADJUST MY SLING. THE WAY SHE TALKED AND TREATED ME WHILE MY STITCHES WERE BEING REMOVED WAS DEGRADING AND HUMILIATING, THEN TO GO ON AND TELL ME HOW MY SLING WAS ON WRONG, SHE THEN REPEATEDLY TOLD ME TO PUSH MY ARM IN THE SLING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AS SHE ROUGHLY ADJUSTED MY SLING. I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO HER HOW MUCH PAIN I WAS IN EACH TIME I PUSHED FURTER IN THE SLING SHE REMARKED THE WORST IS OVER (MEANING MY OPERATION) WHEN I GOT IN MY SONS CAR AFTER THE VISIT I ACTUALLY CRIED BECAUSE OF THE PAIN SHE PUT ME THROUGH. I TRULY BELIEVE SHE HAS BEEN A NURSE FOR TOO LONG AND HAS LOST ANY KINDNESS FOR PATIENTS.

Patient show details Patient
by Nancy B. on Jan 17th, 2014

As much as you can "shop around" for an Orthopedic doctor with a fractured leg, that's what I did. Dr. Miller was my second opinion and confirmed an appropriate, conservative solution to my fractured tibia. Took the time to explain everything I was concerned about. Surgery went very well and I am healing under his care. I would highly reccomend that you see this group for all of your orthopedic needs. You'll treat here.

this doctor is a butcher show details this doctor is a butcher
by the person that is going to take you down on Jan 14th, 2014

almost lost my foot,its been over 1 year and still need recontructive surgery from NYU lies about board certification n has been sued multiple times would probabily been sued more but he has no ins if you do not believe call any medical malpractice atorney and they will tell you his record this guy ought to have a mechanic work on his body

Top Notch Doc show details Top Notch Doc
by Mark Pietraniec on Dec 16th, 2013

DR Miller recently preformed surgery on my shoulder. He and his staff were kind, punctual, and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend DR Miller to a friend or family member.

by laurie on Aug 30th, 2013

Really didn't care for him. He's one of those drs. that's " IN AND OUT" in a minute...talks fast etc. He recommended me to a surgeon I didn't even use cause I looked him up and had terrible reviews... Like himself. I should have checked him out before seeing him. .. but hIs associate is one of the best so I didn't check him out. ..DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME WITH THIS GUY HES NOT GOOD...

WORST DOC show details WORST DOC
by KAREN on Jul 15th, 2013

QUACK THIS DOC DID THE SAME TO ME WITH INS.CO I NOW HAVE MY INS. INVESTIGATING HIM.......STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS QUACK THE ONLY COMPASION HE HAS IS EITHER MAKING A BOAT PAYMENT OR LUX CAR PAYMENT THIS DOC AS NO RIGHT IN THE OPERATING ROOM PLEASE FOLLOW WHEN I POST AGAIN

left embarrassed and crying show details left embarrassed and crying
Jun 17th, 2013

dr miller made me feel like i was faking my pain because i waited too long between visits and i was not swollen. he embarrassed me by addressing me in a very annoyed tone in front if the nurses at the desk .

he charged both ins companies i have,he has been paid twice,from what i hear this is his normal a scam doc show details he charged both ins companies i have,he has been paid twice,from what i hear this is his normal a scam doc
by dee on May 3rd, 2013

stay sar away show details stay sar away
Apr 19th, 2013

the worst ,wouldnt let him touch a rodent

amazing physicuan show details amazing physicuan
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Miller has my highest respect. He has my utmost recommendation in every respect. His skill and care made my life worth living.

refund show details refund
by Charles Ray on Mar 2nd, 2011

My ins. paid him twice for his services. They want me to pay the half he was overpaid. He will not give one cent back.He knows he was overpaid.I am a senior citizen and I need the money. I'm on a fixed income.

Sep 21st, 2010

Very thorough and strive to help all he can, very pleased with him.