inactive

Daryl W Lum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 8th, 2015
I've been with Dr.Lum for over 15 years and I would trust him with my life. He takes the time to listen to all my aches and pain with patience and understanding. Sometimes I even ask him about silly things but he always tries to explain and puts me at ease. I can't think of a better doctor to have. The group front desk can use a little improvement and they have been getting better in the years.

January 13th, 2015
Thorough and intelligent. Well informed and proactive medical care.

December 6th, 2011
FOUND MY DOCTOR
MY HUSBAND & I ARE GETTING INTO OUR MID SIXTIES & WE WANTED TO FIND A SMART YOUNGER DOCTOR TO " TAKE US ALL THE WAY THROUGH". I HAD A CONDITION & HAD A VERY GOOD REFERRAL. WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT: WE MAKE DECISIONS TOGETHER AND I DON'T MAKE ALTERATIONS UNLESS HE KNOWS/APPROVES. HE HAS TRUSTED ME, AND LISTENED. ITS NOT AS EASY AS ONE MIGHT THINK TO FIND THIS KIND OF DOCTOR.

June 9th, 2010
Dr. Lum is a great, personable physician
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Lum for our annual checkups and general health care for the past tens years. The reason we keep coming back is because he is personable, brilliant, modest, and has great bedside manner. I like that he takes time with us and never feels rushed. Although the nursing staff has a pretty high turnover, they are repeatedly very good at blood work and vitals and they are personable with patients. Dr. Lum has been an excellent physician and I look forward to my visit each year. He pays attention to details and his diagnosis on each occasion has been very helpful and spot on. I feel lucky to be his patient.About the only issue is the office staff, which is a crap shoot. One visit the lady at the window is pleasant and the next time it's Cruella de Vil. Well worth the little inconvenience to get a personable and high quality doctor.