A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl McClendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl McClendon, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClendon
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClendon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl McClendon, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Collagenous Colitis
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lymphocytic Colitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McClendon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McClendon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl M McClendon MD and PC is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daryl M. McClendon practice?
- Dr. Daryl McClendon has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl McClendon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Gastroenterologists.