A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl McClendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl McClendon, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl McClendon, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Collagenous Colitis
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lymphocytic Colitis
- Microscopic Colitis
- Peptic Ulcer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McClendon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McClendon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl McClendon MD and PC is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daryl McClendon practice?
- Dr. Daryl McClendon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daryl McClendon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Gastroenterologists.