A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl McClendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl McClendon, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClendon
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClendon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl McClendon, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Collagenous Colitis
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lymphocytic Colitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McClendon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McClendon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl M McClendon MD and PC is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daryl M. McClendon practice?
- Dr. Daryl McClendon has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl McClendon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Gastroenterologists.