Dr. Daryl Mcclendon MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Anchorage, AK

June 3rd, 2016
Not much help
Recently Made appt for second opinion and he agreed with first gastro, hah 2 days later I was at the mayo clinic with emergency bowel resection surgery. This state is lacking in good gastro Drs who really take the time and can actually read the tests properly, don't go here

October 30th, 2015
If you are young- keep away from the useless office.
Let's start with the fact I had to call the office twice in order to getc someone to call back about making an appointment. Then had to wait 15 minutes past scheduled time for the doctor. Carry onto the fact he gave me 10 minutes of time and I received no information from him. Fast forward to payment- the people in payment told me to pay "Whatever I thought was the bill" giving me no price there and having no ideas about my insurance. They then sent me to a room in the hospital that was closed (permanently) and could not give me proper directions to get what I needed. Hospital staff helped. Now I get a large bill and can't even contact Financials. Keep away from the office if you are under 55 and don't have medicare.

June 4th, 2014
Great stomach doc
I have GERD and Barrett's and I feel great after getting care from Dr. McClendon. He spent time with me and helped me to find the medication that worked best for me and helped me to get it approved by the insurance company. He carefully reviewed my records and took the time to answer the many questions that I had regarding this problem. The scope test was painless!

February 22nd, 2014
Great GI
I've been seeing Dr. McClendon for over ten years now and I've always had a great experience. He's thoughtful and caring. He's knowledgeable and takes the time to discuss your condition and answer any questions.

November 2nd, 2013
A fine Doctor
I have seen Dr, McClendon for many years. I have crohn's disease and he makes it seem as if I am the patient he most cares about. I am glad to have him managing my care and trust him explicitly.

October 30th, 2013
The best
Doctor McClendon is extremely compassionate and has a very warm demeanor. He made me feel much less stressed about my condition, is treating it appropriately, and communicates with me clearly and kindly. His staff is great, and I didn't have to wait weeks to get an appointment. I highly recommend him and his office.

February 25th, 2013
Dr. McClendon was very supportive and sensitive to my special medical needs. I greatly appreciate having him as my doctor and his staff is also fabulous at addressing my specific needs and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. McClendon.

February 25th, 2013
Great Staff
The nurse came out to the waiting room to let us know that the doctor was running behind schedule, this helps us and shows a great deal of caring toward the patients. All the Staff was courteous and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable.