Gastroenterologist

3851 Piper St
Ste U466
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-569-1333
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great GI  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. McClendon for over ten years now and I've always had a great experience. He's thoughtful and caring. He's knowledgeable and takes the time to discuss your condition and answer any questions.

|  A fine Doctor  |  show details
by Brian Chronister on Nov 2nd, 2013

I have seen Dr, McClendon for many years. I have crohn's disease and he makes it seem as if I am the patient he most cares about. I am glad to have him managing my care and trust him explicitly.

|  The best  |  show details
by Diane H on Oct 30th, 2013

Doctor McClendon is extremely compassionate and has a very warm demeanor. He made me feel much less stressed about my condition, is treating it appropriately, and communicates with me clearly and kindly. His staff is great, and I didn't have to wait weeks to get an appointment. I highly recommend him and his office.

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. McClendon was very supportive and sensitive to my special medical needs. I greatly appreciate having him as my doctor and his staff is also fabulous at addressing my specific needs and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. McClendon.

|  Great Staff  |  show details
by Karen V on Feb 25th, 2013

The nurse came out to the waiting room to let us know that the doctor was running behind schedule, this helps us and shows a great deal of caring toward the patients. All the Staff was courteous and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable.