Gastroenterologist

3851 Piper St
Ste U466
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-569-1333
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great stomach doc  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2014

I have GERD and Barrett's and I feel great after getting care from Dr. McClendon. He spent time with me and helped me to find the medication that worked best for me and helped me to get it approved by the insurance company. He carefully reviewed my records and took the time to answer the many questions that I had regarding this problem. The scope test was painless!

|  Great GI  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. McClendon for over ten years now and I've always had a great experience. He's thoughtful and caring. He's knowledgeable and takes the time to discuss your condition and answer any questions.

|  A fine Doctor  |  show details
by Brian Chronister on Nov 2nd, 2013

I have seen Dr, McClendon for many years. I have crohn's disease and he makes it seem as if I am the patient he most cares about. I am glad to have him managing my care and trust him explicitly.

|  The best  |  show details
by Diane H on Oct 30th, 2013

Doctor McClendon is extremely compassionate and has a very warm demeanor. He made me feel much less stressed about my condition, is treating it appropriately, and communicates with me clearly and kindly. His staff is great, and I didn't have to wait weeks to get an appointment. I highly recommend him and his office.

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. McClendon was very supportive and sensitive to my special medical needs. I greatly appreciate having him as my doctor and his staff is also fabulous at addressing my specific needs and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. McClendon.

|  Great Staff  |  show details
by Karen V on Feb 25th, 2013

The nurse came out to the waiting room to let us know that the doctor was running behind schedule, this helps us and shows a great deal of caring toward the patients. All the Staff was courteous and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable.