A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Melvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melvin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Melvin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Melvin has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Melvin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daryl Melvin practice?
- Dr. Daryl Melvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl Melvin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Cardiologists.