A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Melvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Melvin, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Melvin has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daryl Melvin practice?
Dr. Daryl Melvin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI and Charlotte, MI.
See Lansing Internists, Lansing Cardiologists, and Lansing Nuclear Medicine Physicians.