A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Melvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melvin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Melvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Melvin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Melvin has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Melvin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daryl Melvin practice?
- Dr. Daryl Melvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl Melvin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Cardiologists.