Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Renee on Apr 29th, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nichols and his office. He has been caring for my dad for 20 years at least and each time he goes for a visit, he comes home feeling confident that he has received wise counsel and excellent medical care. Dr. Nichols is professional and seems to actually truly care about my dad's health sincerely. He reminds me of an old fashioned country doctor or maybe like Marcus Welby MD. A kind of Dr. who actually cares about his patients. But maybe that's not the best comparison, it seems to fit him well, but he actually isn't "country", he is up to date on all the latest treatments and is quick to refer dad to specialists when needed. We appreciate Dr. Nichols and his staff so much that we actually "did the country" thing in the big city and made his office up a little fruit basket for Christmas. LOL. If you want a Dr. who doesn't dash in for 5 minutes and run out the door, who actually takes time and seems to care personally, Dr. Nichols is your guy!

D Harris show details D Harris
Apr 20th, 2012

He has been my Doctor for over 25 yrs . That should say it all.

Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr. Nichols is a great Dr. His office staff are always very courteous and they all seem to really care and make you feel very confortable.

by F Reid Shippen on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Nichols is, in my opinion, worldclass.