A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl O'Brien is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Helen O'Brien MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daryl H. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Daryl O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl O'Brien practices Pediatrics near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Pediatricians.