Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daryl Oconnor
Dr. Daryl Oconnor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melrose Park, IL, with another office in Elmhurst, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Oconnor is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. Dr. Oconnor has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daryl Oconnor has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Daryl Oconnor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose Park, IL.
Dr. Paul Prinz
Head and Neck Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Melrose Park, IL 0 mi29
Dr. Jeffrey Meisles
Melrose Park, IL 0 mi31
Dr. Ryon Hennessy
Melrose Park, IL 0 mi26