A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Oakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Oakes is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oakes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Oakes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oakes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Oakes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Allison Oakes MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daryl A. Oakes practice?
- Dr. Daryl Oakes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daryl Oakes practices Anesthesiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists.