A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Oakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Oakes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Oakes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oakes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Oakes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oakes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daryl A. Oakes practice?
Dr. Daryl Oakes practices Anesthesiology, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists, Stanford General Practitioners, and Stanford Critical Care Practitioners.