A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Pinedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Pinedo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinedo graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Pinedo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl M Pinedo MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daryl M. Pinedo practice?
- Dr. Daryl Pinedo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daryl Pinedo practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Baltimore Internists.