A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Shorter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shorter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shorter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Shorter, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shorter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Shorter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Ishaq Shorter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daryl I. Shorter practice?
- Dr. Daryl Shorter has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl Shorter practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Adolescent Specialists.