A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Stewart, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl Alan Stewart MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daryl A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Daryl Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daryl Stewart practices Surgery near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.