A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Tsai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Tsai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tsai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryl K Tsai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daryl K. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Daryl Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryl Tsai practices Pediatrics near Chino, CA.
See Chino Pediatricians.