A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Tsai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryl Tsai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tsai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daryl K. Tsai practice?
Dr. Daryl Tsai practices Pediatrics near Chino, CA.
See Chino Pediatricians.