A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DARYL WARDER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DARYL WARDER is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DARYL WARDER, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. WARDER graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. WARDER has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. WARDER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DARYL E. WARDER practice?
Dr. DARYL WARDER practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Temple, TX.
See Battle Creek Neurological Surgeons and Battle Creek Surgeons.