A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryl Zelenak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryl Zelenak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelenak graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zelenak has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zelenak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daryl J. Zelenak practice?
Dr. Daryl Zelenak practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI and Midland, MI.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.