A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DARYL ZELENAK:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DARYL ZELENAK is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. ZELENAK graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. ZELENAK has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ZELENAK accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DARYL ZELENAK practice?
Dr. DARYL ZELENAK practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI and Midland, MI.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.