A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryle Ruark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryle Ruark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryle Ruark, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruark graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Ruark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryle Ruark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daryle Ruark practice?
- Dr. Daryle Ruark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daryle Ruark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicopee, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.