A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryle Ruark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryle Ruark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruark
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryle Ruark, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruark graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Ruark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryle Ruark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daryle Ruark practice?
- Dr. Daryle Ruark has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryle Ruark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.