A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryll Dykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryll Dykes, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryll Dykes, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykes graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dykes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryll C Dykes MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daryll C. Dykes practice?
- Dr. Daryll Dykes has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daryll Dykes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edina, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Minneapolis, MN.