Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Was excellent but things change  |  show details
by John on Apr 28th, 2014

The staff , specifically his assistant is not there anymore and he has new assistants not as capable as the one he used to have. The lady that was his assistant for years was always ready for everything you ask, now that she is not there anymore is like getting rifles and whatever you might need seems like it takes ages and phone calls they never get back to people He was a great Dr but seems to sit in his glory so he does not care so much as he used to. He is going to lose patients

|  Mom  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2011

Overall experience is fantastic. My entire family now sees Dr McClure. He always works you in and spends as much time as needed to help you with your problems. He diagnosed my son with a orthopedic issue that the ortho specialist had missed. Excellent diagnostician! I never have to call about test results; he is on top of things. Staff is friendly. I am extremely impressed with his practice and have referred numerous friends and family and they love him too! I highly suggest Dr McClure to care for your family, especially if you need a good doctor. I could not be more impressed with his service, knowledge level, and genuine kindness.

|  show details
Jan 22nd, 2010

After he has gotton to know me & my issues, he spends time w/ me. I feel he is quite knowledgeable & accurate. I have heard past complaints of staff being rude but I have never had any complaints & always had the utmost care from all the staff. Dr. McClure's PA (Will) is always great, too!

|  show details
Jan 17th, 2010

He seems irritated quite often. Usually if you ask to many questions. Or if you tell him you think you have an idea of what you might be suffering from. Wondering if he needs to take a sabbatical and rethink why he got into medicine in the first place

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 4th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

The staff is kind and understanding. Doctor McClure NEVER rushes me or makes me feel that my questions are stupid. I love that he always kee...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great Family Practice  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 6th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. McClure`s office is always friendly, efficient, and helpful. I moved to Queen Creek three years ago and was nervous about finding a new...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great Physician  |  show details
by tifftiff21 on Oct 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. McClure is an amazing doctor. I would highly recomm. him to anyone. His staff is friendly and helpful, and they can always get you in for a same day appt.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com