A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryn Reicherter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryn Reicherter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryn Reicherter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reicherter graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Reicherter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryn Scott Reicherter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daryn S. Reicherter practice?
- Dr. Daryn Reicherter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daryn Reicherter practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.