Dr. Daryoush Jadali Is this you?

Great Doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Jadali has a fun personality and is very knowledgeable. We really loved him and felt very comfortable.

Highly Recommended

Posted on January 7th, 2015

My first experience at the Thousand Oaks office started horrible. Had to wait over an hour to be seen and had to drive from Ventura since it was the only opening available during my 1st trimester for the genetic screening. However, once inside the staff was great and Dr Jadali was down to earth, just good guy. Four months later I was considered high risk and had ultra sounds every 2 weeks. I saw Dr Loo (?) and at first I found him a bit odd but after a couple of visits he grew on me and I can't express enough how great he was at helping me thru a difficult pregnancy. The Ventura office staff is amazing! They scheduled me at times with the least amount of wait time since I was on bed rest. The girl in front even called me one time to tell me to come in later than my appt because things got backed up and there was a long wait that day. The technicians were fabulous. They made me feel very comfortable every time and felt they genuinely cared about my well being along with my baby well being. I have had techs at other dr office who weren't very welcoming or nice. Even the Lucy at billing was great. She was very helpful in understanding my mount of bills and the ones I have yet to get. I would highly recommend the entire staff there.

Stay home mom

Posted on May 10th, 2013

My Dr referred me due to my age, and family history and the condition that runs in my family. I met with hes genetic counsler and shes very knowledgeable and prompt. This is my first pregnancy so am very afraid and the front office staff answered all of my questions, were very friendly and ask if there was anything they can do to accomadate me because. The ultrasound technicians and the Doctor were very attentive to my needs and made this pregnancy a lot easier for me. Over all the Doctor and the Staff were very great!

Patient

Posted on April 11th, 2013

The physician was great, unfortunately the front office staff are rude, unprofessional and very loud. Their behavior was horrible, they act as they are in a bar instead of a doctors office. They make the practice look bad and make you feel you are talking to a welfare office. The wait was ridiculously long and listening to the staff cackle and talk was irritating but even more so due to the length of time we had to wait and just listen to them. I only went their because I'm a high risk pregnancy but having to deal with the office I feel is putting me more at risk, I feel my blood pressure goes up when I have to go in there.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

One of the best Doctor I have ever seen, he is very Knowledgeable and his staff are very friendly. Highly recommended

Very caring and knowlegable

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I had a short cervix, preterm labor and delivery with my previous pregnancy, and miscarrige. So my Dr. send me to Dr. Jadali. He was very knowlegable and answered all my questions and discussed the treatment plan. I was able to carry my baby to term and have a healthy and beautiful baby because of his care and knowlegde.

Horrible doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Not responsible for patients.

Like going to the DMV