A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryoush Jamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryoush Jamal, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryoush Jamal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Mental Health (Mental Disorders Diagnosed in Childhood)
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Gateways Hospital & Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryoush Darius Jamal MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daryoush D. Jamal practice?
- Dr. Daryoush Jamal has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryoush Jamal practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.