A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryoush Kaboli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryoush Kaboli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryoush Kaboli, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaboli graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kaboli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryoush Kaboli MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daryoush Kaboli practice?
- Dr. Daryoush Kaboli has 1 office location.
Dr. Daryoush Kaboli practices Neurology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Neurologists.