A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryoush Kashani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryoush Kashani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashani graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kashani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryoush Yahya Kashani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daryoush Y. Kashani practice?
- Dr. Daryoush Kashani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daryoush Kashani practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pacoima, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reseda, CA and Panorama City, CA.
See Pacoima Family Physicians and Pacoima General Practitioners.