A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryoush Kashani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryoush Kashani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashani
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kashani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashani graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kashani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryoush Kashani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daryoush Kashani practice?
- Dr. Daryoush Kashani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daryoush Kashani practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pacoima, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA and Reseda, CA.
See Pacoima Primary Care Doctors and Pacoima General Practitioners.