A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Das Kareti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Das Kareti is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kareti graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kareti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kareti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Das L. Kareti practice?
Dr. Das Kareti practices Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Rochester Hills, MI.
See Rochester Hills Internists, Rochester Hills Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Rochester Hills Neurologists.