A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Das Kareti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Das Kareti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kareti graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kareti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Das Lakshmana Kareti MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Das L. Kareti practice?
- Dr. Das Kareti has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Das Kareti practices Neurology near Rochester Hills, MI.