A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Das Kareti is Excellent. Dr. Kareti has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kareti graduated from Guntur Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kareti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- North Oakland Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kareti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Das Kareti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Das L. Kareti practice?
Dr. Das Kareti practices Neurology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Neurologists.