A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dasika Sastry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dasika Sastry, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sastry graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Sastry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dasika M Sastry MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dasika M. Sastry practice?
- Dr. Dasika Sastry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dasika Sastry practices Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meadowbrook, PA.
See Jenkintown Surgeons.