A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daljeet Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Bansal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daljeet B Bansal MBBS and MD is a female Hematologist and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Daljeet B. Bansal practice?
- Dr. Daljeet Bansal has 1 office location.
Dr. Daljeet Bansal practices Hematology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Hematologists.