A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dat Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dat Nguyen, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dat Duc Nguyen FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dat D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Dat Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Dat Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists, Kingman Critical Care Practitioners, and Kingman Pulmonologists.