A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dat Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dat Nguyen, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dat Duc Nguyen FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dat D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Dat Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Dat Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists, Kingman Critical Care Practitioners, and Kingman Pulmonologists.