A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dat Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dat Do is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Do
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Do Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dat Do, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Do has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dat Thanh Do MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dat T. Do practice?
- Dr. Dat Do has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dat Do practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.